TIMING AND METHODS OF SHIPPING
We ship directly to your home.
You can request the shipment of the products purchased at another address other than your home, simply by indicating the new address in the space of order during compilation.
It is necessary to enter a telephone number in your Account, to be contacted by the courrier for delivery.
The Courier does not deliver on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, so the delivery time will be postponed to the first subsequent working day.
All items are shipped in packaging relate to the material and the size of the article, with boxes or padded envelopes professional. For fragile products we will adoperate adequate protection in order to ensure the integrity of the product for the whole transport.
We will value from time to time which shipping method to use through a carrier selected specifically for the customer. The most widely used carrier is UPS, obviouslyPelletteriascalvini has the freedom to choose other couriers according to the characteristics of the package and shipping zone. Shipments are traceable and the code is released after shipment via email.
Pelletteriascalviniis not liable for damages of any reason not attributable to his own will, it is necessary to check the integrity of the product once delivered by the carrier before the carrier moves away, if there was some defect in the product (missing pieces or scratches / faults ) indicate this immediately to the carrier and sign with reservations.
In the event of damage to the goods due to the shipping carrier, you will be refunded only if the protest is by opening the package in front of the postman or carrier and accepting it with reservations. Otherwise you cannot file a claim with shipping carrier.
We also have an insurance for every item we send based on its value, so if the package gets lost we’ll be able to resend it to you as soon as possible.
HOW THE ORDER IS PROCESSED
The purchase of what is required will be perfected through the following phases:
1) By sending the order, the customer sends in PELLETTERIA SCALVINI a proposal to purchase the product or products selected. Sending purchase order, you consent (under art. 10 DL 185/1999) to receive further communications described below, which are intended exclusively for the conclusion and execution of the contract of sale.
2) PELLETTERIA SCALVINI confirms via email that it received the order.
4) PELLETTERIA SCALVINI will deliver what is required to charge courier after receiving payment from the customer.
5) Without instructions to the contrary is given the opportunity to PELLETTERIA SCALVINI to make partial deliveries, subject to a single charge for travel expenses.
6) The delivery is always exposed, or agreed to be considered in working days starting on the subscription order. In the case of bank transfer shall begin sending a fax. 030 643222 or email, of the bank receipt with the number of CRO. Delivery times quoted are, in fact, the time normally required to deliver products and is provided solely for purposes of illustration, without taking any commitment or guarantee of compliance by themselves PELLETTERIA SCALVINI.
7) The prices quoted include VAT already existing. Any regulatory changes relating to changes in VAT or other taxes on the sale will result in adjustment in the packing list. Not issue invoices unless requested to order jointly supported by a tax code and VAT (Article 22 DPR 633/72 VAT).
ADJUSTMENT CUSTOMS DUTIES PELLETTERIA SCALVINI is subject to customs regulations governing the transit of goods. Any import tax applied to goods that reach the non-EU countries must be paid separately by the recipient. The delivery of goods is only possible in countries which allow importation.